BIPA IS ….
Bahasa Indonesian for Foreign Speakers (abbreviated BIPA) is an Indonesian language learning program which is dedicated for foreign speakers. There are several reasons for foreigner visiting Indonesia such as travelling, studying, working or investing. Therefore, it is very essential for them to learn Bahasa Indonesia while living in Indonesia. Nowadays, Bahasa Indonesia is also common language spoken in several ASEAN countries such as Vietnam, Myanmar and Thailand. Not to mentioned some other countries such as Australia, Japan, Korea or Netherland already has Bahasa Indonesia subject in their universities.
THE AIMS OF THE PROGRAM ….
To provide the best learning program of Indonesian Language [Bahasa Indonesia] for foreign speaker.
CLASS PERIOD IS ….
- Class date : 3 Jan – 4 Feb 2022
- Class method : Online
- Participant : Minimum 5 people
WHAT WILL YOU GET ….
- Indonesian Language class [BIPA]
You will have Bahasa Indonesia class conducted by professional teachers. Our teachers are well experienced with foreign students from various cultural background. Bahasa Indonesia class will be conducted daily from Monday – Friday covering for A1 level. There will be 72 hours of Bahasa Indonesia class by online.
- Culture Immersion
Cultural immersion program such as virtual tour Indonesian cultures will be also conducted by online.
DETAIL OF BAHASA INDONESIA CLASS [BIPA]
Our BIPA online class willcover A1 level. Here is the detail about the class.
|1.||Membaca / Reading||1.5 hours x 12 meeting||18 hours|
|2.||Menulis / Writing||1.5 hours x 12 meeting||18 hours|
|3.||Bahasa Indonesia Lisan / Speaking||1.5 hours x 12 meeting||18 hours|
|4.||Tata Bahasa / Grammar||1.5 hours x 12 meeting||18 hours|
COMPETENCY STANDARDS ….
The achievement of BIPA learning at AEC Semarang follow the reference standard of competence required by the Indonesian government through the provisions of the Minister of Education and Culture.
|A1||Able to understand and use contextual expressions of self-introduction and fulfillment of daily and routine concrete needs in a simple way to communicate with very cooperative speech partners.|
– Able to recognize simple words and phrases related to information when the
other person is speaking slowly and clearly.
– Able to recognize simple words and phrases related to directions, locations,
surroundings and daily activities.
– Able to express simple sentences relating to personal information and other people.
– Able to express and ask questions about directions, locations, environment
and daily activities.
– Able to read aloud short and simple text related to personal information: name,
address, occupation, country of origin, family and etc.
– Able to find information relating to directions, locations, surroundings and daily activities
such as advertisements, maps, announcements, menus and schedules.
– Able to fill out forms/forms related to personal information: name, address, occupations,
country of origin, family and so on.
– Able to write short and simple sentences related to directions, locations and
daily activities to fulfill concrete needs.
INFORMATION AND REGISTRATION ….
Shall you need further information feel free to contact:
Mr. Eko Wahyudi
- E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone : +62-85-2255-63963